- Age: 31
- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- H.P.: 08
- Equipment Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Model or Type: YSB8
- Fuel: Diesel
- Quantity: 1
- Street: 1735 S Norwood Ave
- City: Green Bay
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 54304
- Listed: June 24, 2017 4:46 pm
- Expires: 7475 days, 6 hours
This was removed from a Irwin 28′ that was only used in the fresh waters of the Great Lakes
It ran great while used on the sailboat
Asking $1,500 OBO
Motor will be power washed before you receive it
6353 total views, 4 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: nandjmarine.com
- Member Since: March 3, 2015
Other items listed by nandjmarine.com
- Sailboat Main
- Large Swivel Bail Snap Shackle
- Autohelm 2000 Hand Held Control Unit
- Sailboat Spinnaker – North Sail
- Lewmar Spinlock Single Clutch
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...