- Condition rating scale: Overstock/Clearance
- Equipment Manufacturer: Wilcox
- Material: Bronze
- Quantity: 1
- City: Kodiak
- State: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 99615
- Listed: January 21, 2019 3:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This is a 1.5” bronze thru hull that has been sitting in stock for four years. It is 7.75” tall and the handle is 9.75” long.
It is ready to fulfill its lifelong dream of being installed in an engine room to facilitate a seawater cooling loop.
Has some discoloration.
465 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: humbleseabird
- Member Since: January 18, 2019
Other items listed by humbleseabird
- Edson Steering Cable System
- Complete Yanmar Seawater Cooling Pump 3gm30f
- Vintage Nautical Brass Searchlight
- Columbian Bronze Propeller Right Hand 13” Diameter 10” Pitch
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...