- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 02169
- Listed: April 15, 2017 6:32 pm
- Expires: 16 days, 4 hours
Westerbeke Generator, It was in a boat that sank, we pickled the engine and it does turn over, we havent had a chance to run it yet. I would assume the generator part of it is junk
5506 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mass Marine Parts
- Member Since: April 10, 2017
Other items listed by Mass Marine Parts
- Boom for a 1975 25′ O’Day
- Volvo SP Outdrive, In excellent shape
- Windshield for a 1998 18.5′ Sea Ray
- Mercury 40 Outboard (parts engine)
- Yamaha Lower Unit, Mid 90s
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...