- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 02169
- Listed: April 15, 2017 6:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Universal 2 Cylinder Diesel Freshwater Cooled, Runs Great and has around 530 hours on it, Came out of a 27′ Catalina
3771 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mass Marine Parts
- Member Since: April 10, 2017
Other items listed by Mass Marine Parts
- Boom for a 1980 23′ O’day
- Bow Rail for a 1994 25’8″ Four Winns Vista
- Yamaha Speed/Fuel Gauge
- Stern Ladder for a 30′ Bavarian
- 1981 25′ Catalina Sliding Hatch with Hood
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...