- Sail Condition rating: B
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 14, 2018 9:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ULLMAN SAILS LIGHT #1 FURLING SAIL JIB / GENOA? #5 LUFF TAPE (35′ 4″ LUFF)
ULL MAN SAILS? JIB / GENOA? VERY LIGHT #1 SAIL WITH A #5 LUFF TAPE. GREAT WORKING CONDITION AND IS READY FOR A CRUISE! MINOR DIRT, SCUFFS AND AVERAGE WEAR. AS SEEN IN PHOTOS. KEPT IN DRY STORAGE.
MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATED
LUFF: 35′ 4″
LEECH: 34′ 4″
FOOT: 17′ 11″
FINISHED LUFF TAPE: 4.5mm
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REMORSE RETURNS.
192 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- RONSTAN 8190 0.3 STAINLESS STEEL TRACK 19 C-TRACK
- HEAVY DUTY MERRIMAN DIAMOND PADEYE (3 1/2″ LENGTH : 1/2″ BAIL)
- LARGE HIGH LOAD HARKEN BLACK MAGIC PREDECESSOR SINGLE SWIVEL BLOCK (3″ SHEAVE)
- SEAWAY 4:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / BLOCK & TACKLE (30′ : 3/8″ LINE)
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES SINGLE UPRIGHT LEAD / MOON, MAST BLOCK (7/8″ LINE)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...