- This item has been sold
- Boat Manufacturer: Other
- One Design: Muti color, looks tie dyed
- Equipment Manufacturer: north sails
- Sail Condition rating: C+
- Headsail/Spinnaker LP Feet: ??
- Headsail/Spinnaker Foot Feet: 13' wide at the bottom approx SFL
- Headsail/Spinnaker Leech Feet: 21' approx SLU
- Headsail/Spinn Luff Feet: 21' approx SLE
- Mainsail Leech Length Feet: ??
- Mainsail Foot length E Feet: ??
- Mainsail Luff Length P Feet: ??
- Sail Area: ??
- Material: dacron ?
- Age: ??
- Quantity: 1
- Street: 1026 W ARLINGTON DR
- City: SPRINGFIELD
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 65803-5502
- Listed: June 12, 2020 1:20 pm
- Expires: 40 days, 1 hour
This spinnaker has color bled over to make it look like it’s been tie dyed. Otherwise good condition. Not used much, no holes or tears or damage. Needs cleaned. It came off a San Juan 21. Free shipping. Call Greg 417-619-7977 Thanks ( Having problems with pics so call or text me and I’ll send pics)
36 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...