- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 2, 2018 11:16 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAILBOAT TILLER W/ RUDDER HEAD STOCK & TILLER BRACKET (44″ TILLER : 48″ LENGTH)
H & L MARINE WOODWORK FULL TILLER SETUP WITH RUDDER HEAD STOCK AND BRACKET. BEAUTIFUL POLISH AND IS IN GREAT WORKING CONDITION. MINOR SCAPES AND DINGS FROM STORAGE AS SEEN IN PHOTOS. OTHER THAN THAT IT’S READY FOR A CRUISE!
TILLER LENGTH: 44″
TOTAL LENGTH: 48″
TILLER WIDTH: 1 1/2″
TILLER CENTER HEIGHT: 1 7/8″
RUDDER SHAFT DIAMETER: 1 11/16″
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REMORSE RETURNS.
159 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- SPINLOCK CAM-0812L MODULE 8-12mm LOCK-UP VERSION (5/16″ – 1/2″ LINE)
- RONSTAN SINGLE BLOCK WITH BECKET RF110 (1 7/8″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- LARGE HEAVY DUTY CHROME OVER BRONZE HALYARD SHACKLE
- HARKEN 026 DOUBLE DINGHY BLOCK W/ BECKET & SHACKLE (3/8″ LINE : 1 3/4″ SHEAVE)
- PAIR OF HARKEN PORT/STBD RATCHETING 76mm BLOCKS W/ BECKET (7/16″ LINE)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...