- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: September 7, 2018 7:48 pm
- Expires: 214 days, 3 hours
ROLLER FURLING MAIN, 4X STITCHING, TACK NEEDS WORK, DARK BLUE RF COVER
Inventory IDM 14-076
Material;HVY 12 OZ DACRON
Luff Attachment;#7/8 FOIL ROLLER FURLING MAIN
Condition;V GOOD 7+
169 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minneys Sails
- Member Since: September 9, 2018
Other items listed by Minneys Sails
- lots of patches multi color salty, needs washing # glue sticking to sail no rtn tri-radial
- HARBOR 20
- RADIAL HEAD – RED,WHT,BLU COLOR HAVE RUN,LTS OF PTCH
- CATALINA 25, BATTENS INLCUDED, 1 REEF, RIP AT MID BATTEN POCKET, NO RETURN
- STAYSAIL, LEECH BATTENS, GOOD SAIL SMALL REPAIR
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...