- Inventory ID: 6662
- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Street: 3639 Harbor Blvd Suite 102
- City: VENTURA
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 930014276
- Listed: June 14, 2018 8:17 pm
- Expires: 91 days, 6 hours
Small in stature but large in perfomance. Pompanette 130-pound Small fighting chair was designed to accommodate vessels with limited cockpit space.
* Fiberglass 21″ wide x 20″ deep seat board with rounded front for comfort
* Fiberglass seat board with structurall imbedded intergral bot system
* All through bolted construction
* Exclusive epoxy and urethane finishing process creates a strong, UV and weather resistant beautiful finish
* Stainless steel Hardware; polished, stainless steel legs
* Four position flip up gimbal, adjustable squeeze-pin for easy reposition before, during and after the battle is standard
* 4″ stainless steel pedestal with flush mount plate
* Curved backrest slats for comfort
* Multi-postion removable back with locking hardware for no rattle back
* screw-less arm upholstery
* Marlin inlay in spacerboard
* Non-skid finish on footrest
* Optional Reverse Rocket Launchers
346 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...