- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 6, 2018 6:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PAIR OF HARKEN PORT/STBD RATCHETING 76mm BLOCKS W/ BECKET (7/16″ LINE)
PAIR OF HARKEN PORT / STARBOARD 76mm RATCHETING BLOCKS WITH BECKETS. BLOCKS ARE IN GREAT WORKING CONDTION WITH MINOR CHIPS AS SEEN IN PHOTOS FROM STORAGE. OTHER THAN THAT THEY’RE BUILT TO LAST AND ARE READY FOR A CRUISE!
MAX LINE: 7/16″
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REMORSE RETURNS.
90 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- PAIR OF SCHAEFER 4 SERIES GENOA LEAD BLOCKS, CAR SLIDERS (1″ TRACK : 3/8″ LINE)
- LARGE 2 13/16″ HEAVY DUTY RONSTAN 2429-10 ROUND PADEYE (9,000 lb BREAKING LOAD)
- HARKEN 086 TRIPLE BULLET BLOCK WITH SHACKLE (1 1/8″ SHEAVE : 5/16″ LINE)
- SEAWAY SINGLE BLOCK WITH SWIVEL SHACKLE (2 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- HARKEN 57MM DOUBLE CLASSIC BLOCK W/ BECKET & SHACKLE (2 1/8″ : 7/16″ LINE)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...