- Sail Condition rating: A+
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 14, 2018 10:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW CUSTOM WINDWARD SAILS STORM SAIL? SMALL 1/4 SAIL (14′ 9″ LUFF : 11′ 8″ FOOT)
NEW OLD STOCK? CUSTOM WINDWARD SAILS STORM SAIL?? NOT QUITE SURE BUT LOOKS LIKE ABOUT 1/4 SAIL OR A STORM SAIL TO ME. COMES WITH BAG AND TRACKS LOOK LIKE THEY’VE NEVER BEEN USED. GREAT WORKING CONDITION AND IS READY FOR A CRUISE! ANY MINOR DIRT AND SCUFFS AS SEEN IN PHOTOS ARE FROM ME MEASURING. KEPT IN DRY STORAGE.
MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATED
LUFF: 14′ 9″
LEECH: 20′ 6″
FOOT: 11′ 8″
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR REMORSE RETURNS.
130 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES SINGLE BLOCK WITH SWIVEL SHACKLE (1 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- RONSTAN RC81941 GENOA CAR SLIDER FOR C-TRACK W/ SWIVEL FAIRLEAD & PIN STOP
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES SINGLE BLOCK WITH SHACKLE (1 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES SINGLE SWIVEL BLOCK & BECKET (1 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- PAIR OF BRONZE DOCK ANCHOR CLEATS AND CENTER EYE
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...