- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Quantity: more
- Equipment Manufacturer: Bomar
- Hatch or Port Size: Hole Cut Out 18 3/4" x 18 3/4" (480mm x 480mm)
- Model or Type: 100 Series Cast Hatch
- Material: Cast Aluminum Almag 35 & Tinted Lexan
- Size: OD of Deck Flange 21" x 21" (534mm x 534mm)
- Inventory ID: Bom C180-Std-B
- State: Rhode Island
- Zip/Postal Code: 02827
- Listed: October 16, 2015 3:20 pm
- Expires: 6 days, 16 hours
- New in the box
- Full manufacturers warranty
- Tinted Lexan
- Cast Aluminum Almag-35
- Support bars under Lexan
- 2 Dogs
- Standard in black finish
- Aluminum and stainless steel hardware
- Hole Cut out 18 3/4″ x 18 3/4″ (480mm x 480mm)
- OD of Deck Flange 21″ x 21″ (534mm x 534mm)
- OD of Lid 20 5/8″ x 20 5/8″ (524mm x 523mm)
- Weight 20 lbs
1273 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RigRite
- Member Since: October 14, 2015
Other items listed by RigRite
- New Schaefer Swivel Block – 07-05
- New Bomar N1080-10A Extruded Low Profile Hatch
- New Lewmar Single D2 Superlock Rope Clutch-Lines From 1/2″ To 9/16″ (12-14mm)
- New Pearson 422K Main Mast – NG-70
- New Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Block – Series 55 Lightweight Ball Bearing-Lines To 3/8″ (10mm)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...