- This item has been sold
- Inventory ID: 7167
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Street: 3639 Harbor Blvd. Suite 102
- City: Ventura
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 93001
- Listed: August 1, 2018 10:09 pm
- Expires: 182 days, 5 hours
- Self-priming and self-lubricating
- Easy to clean
- Will not mar boat
- Solvent welded construction
- Will withstand temperature to 120 degrees
- Special all polyvinyl body and shaft
- Non-conductive, non-corrosive
- With seal
- Description: 10 stroke/gal
- GPM: 6
- Hose: 20″ flexible
- Size: 18″ L x 1-1/4″ diameter
- Removable foot
171 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...