- Inventory ID: Taper72
- Condition rating scale: Used; 2 / 5 - Mediocre - rough appearance
- Material: Aluminum
- Rig Dimensions: OAL- 72' 11'', 9 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Equipment Manufacturer: Hall
- Size: OAL- 72' 11'
- Diameter: 9 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Quantity: 1
- Zip/Postal Code: 21403
- Listed: January 22, 2015 9:12 am
- Expires: 8 days, 2 hours
There are four spreaders on this rig along with runners, checkstays and short jumpers at the hounds. Price includes standing rigging(rods).
“Melges 24 helmsman Bora Gulari and crew Mike Firestone race to Mackinac Island last month aboard the N/M 46 Natalie J. NJ went on to finish first in her class for both Mackinac races.
4140 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Emily Herman
- Member Since: February 3, 2011
Other items listed by Emily Herman
- Lemwar single 60mm block
- ProFurl, headsail furler 40′
- Headsail Furler, Hood 810 Seafurl, 42′ of extrusion
- Oval shape mast spar section-51′
- Facnor Flatdeck Roller Furler
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...