- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Equipment Manufacturer: Harken
- Model or Type: MKIII
- Material: Aluminum
- Street: 2226 Lost Dauphin Rd
- City: De Pere
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 54115
- Listed: November 12, 2018 7:18 pm
- Expires: 6035 days, 13 hours
Furler has been in freshwater for its lifetime
Currently sits on and fits a Tartan 30
Comes complete with drum, foils, and swivel
1778 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: nandjmarine.com
- Member Since: March 3, 2015
Other items listed by nandjmarine.com
- Guest – 12 volt battery charger
- NEW Single Ball Bearing Right-Ratchet Block 57mm
- Sailboat Mylar Jib
- 8 1/2″ Aluminum Cleat
- 60′ x 1/2″ Line w/ Ronstan snap shackle
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...