- Condition rating scale: Used; 5 / 5 - Mint - Essentially never used factory fresh appearance!
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 93001
- Listed: July 27, 2018 7:41 pm
- Expires: 334 days, 1 hour
Get the most out of both tacks by tuning the standing rigging.
The mast may appear to be tuned, but if the wire tension differs between port and starboard, your boat may sail faster on one tack over the other. Loos & Company rig tension gauges are easy to use and take the guesswork out of tuning your rig. Sized for specific wire size ranges, each tension gauge allows sailors to repeatedly tune their rigs within ± 5% accuracy—a must for sailors that travel with their boats. Notches in the edge of the gauge confirm wire size to be referenced on a chart on the gauge. The chart helps to establish a baseline tune by providing tension (in pounds) and percentage of breaking strength for each wire size. Pro series gauges will hook onto the wire while tensioning to provide constant feedback to the adjustments you make. Get equal performance from both the port and starboard tacks by balancing the tension of your standing rigging using a Loos & Company Rig Tension Gauge.
- Allows sailors to balance rig tension to get the best performance from all points of sail
- Provides repeatable accuracy within ± 5%
- Ideal for racers that travel with their boats
- Includes detailed instructions and chart to establish baseline tune
- Pro series models hook onto the wire and provide constant feedback while adjusting rig
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
102 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: mikescms
- Member Since: February 1, 2018
Other items listed by mikescms
- Nibral 14x10RH – 1 1/4 Shaft
- Hummingbird LCR 2000
- 16 Gallon Fuel Cell – Aluminum
- Chair with Pedestal
- Princess Two Burner Ceran Glass Top Electric Cook Top
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...