- Sail Condition rating: C
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 14, 2018 10:50 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 13 hours
KENNETH WATTS #8 LUFF TAPE FURLING SAIL JIB / GENOA? (33′ 9″ LUFF : 14′ 4″ FOOT)
KENNETH WATTS FURLING JIB / GENOA? SAIL WITH A #8 LUFF TAPE. THE LUFF HAS A SLIGHT COIL EFFECT AS SEEN IN PHOTOS BUT WITH THE HANK-ON ATTACHMENT POINTS IT DOESN’T MATTER TOO MUCH ONCE THERE IS TENSION ON THE HALYARD. MINOR DIRT AND SCUFFS AS SEEN IN PHOTOS. KEPT IN DRY STORAGE.
MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATED
LUFF: 33′ 9″
LEECH: 30′ 10″
FOOT: 14′ 4″
FINISHED LUFF TAPE: 7mm
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REMORSE RETURNS.
147 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- Details about HARKEN 57mm SINGLE SWIVEL STAND-UP BLOCK WITH BECKET (2 1/4″ SHEAVE : 3/8″ LINE)
- LARGE RONSTAN FIDDLE BLOCK W/ SWIVEL SHACKLE (LIKE SCHAEFER 7 SERIES) 9/16″ LINE
- RONSTAN RC81941 GENOA CAR SLIDER FOR C-TRACK W/ SWIVEL FAIRLEAD & PIN STOP
- OVAL HAUSE PIPE / ANCHOR ROPE CHAIN LINE (4 1/8″ INNER DIAMETER)
- HEAVY DUTY HARKEN 1708 42MM MINI-MAXI ADJUSTABLE STOP
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...