- Quantity: 1
- Equipment Manufacturer: Kearney
- Model or Type: M1 & dies
- Condition rating scale: Used; 2 / 5 - Mediocre - rough appearance
- City: Riverside
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08075
- Listed: January 23, 2016 6:56 pm
- Expires: 2397 days
Kearney M1 roller swage machine and 18 dies
29” long handles
6 paired sets of roller swage straight shank dies:
3/32” 1/8” 1/16” (2 sets of 1/16”) 3/16” 5/32”
1 single roller die 7/32”
2 paired sets of ball dies 1/16” 1/8”
1 single ball die 3/32”
2 swage gauge tools
All in working order.
5383 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: COYNJ
- Member Since: May 2, 2012
Other items listed by COYNJ
- B&G 20/20 CD Display for H2/H3/WTP
- Furuno Signal Cable Assembly
- Seaview SM-18-R Mast Mount Navico/Raymarine/Garmin 18″
- BEP 24vdc battery meter, analog
- Mastervolt MassCombi 12/2000-100 230v
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...