- Condition rating scale: Used; 5 / 5 - Mint - Essentially never used factory fresh appearance!
- Quantity: 1
- Equipment Manufacturer: TPI Composites
- Hatch or Port Size: 35-3/4 x 30 inches
- Model or Type: from J95 (31 footer)
- Material: cored f/g composite
- Size: 35-3/4" long x 30" wide
- City: Riverside
- State: New Jersey
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 08075
- Boat Manufacturer: J/Boats
- Listed: November 16, 2015 5:39 pm
- Expires: 37 days, 4 hours
Gray is sold, Tan still available
One OEM seahood from J95 sailboat (31 footers) Original supplied seahood that was removed and replaced with seahood with integral instrument pod. Other than arriving to the shop in place on the new boat this has not been out in the wild. It was removed during original setup of the boat.
35-3/4 inches long, 30 inches wide.
White smooth surfaces and colored non-skid area.
Nonskid is Beige/Cream.
In perfect condition.
The seahood is cored sandwich construction, balsa in glass skins. Very stiff.
195. plus net cost to pack & ship – prefer pickup though.
1823 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...