- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Equipment Manufacturer: ICOM
- Model or Type: M710
- Quantity: 1
- Zip/Postal Code: 98281
- Listed: May 10, 2022 10:58 pm
- Expires: 42 days, 13 hours
ICOM M710 SSB with Pactor II usb Modem upgraded to Pactor III
Can ship from within US or Canada – Buyer pays shipping.
All in good working conditioning
160 programmable, 242 ITU SSB duplex, 72 ITU SSB simplex and
662 ITU FSK duplex channels are available.
The highest quality components are used throughout. Constructed
in a die-cast aluminum chassis with surface mount components,
the IC-M710 is designed for long hours of operation in the harsh
The large, easy-to-read display shoes status at a glance. Seven
characters can be programmed into each memory channel to conveniently
display station names, ship names, etc.
150 W of output
A full 150 W (PEP) of output power is available for reliable long distance
communication. A large cooling fan, in combination with the
aluminum chassis, allows continuous transmission at full output
power— even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) and NBDP
(narrow band direct printing) operation.
Automatic tuning function
An automatic tuning function is available when using the IC-M710 in
combination with the optional AT-140 for quick and easy antenna tuning.
Tuning is fully automatic. When you push the PTT on a new frequency,
the antenna tuner quickly tunes the antenna automatically.
Easy to use
Two large memory and frequency dials allow quick and easy operation.
• Covers all allowed bands between 1.6 and 27.5 MHz
• General coverage receiver
• Modes: SSB, RTTY, CW and AM
• 2182 kHz alarm built-in (optional for General versions)
• RF gain control
• Audio activated squelch
• Terminals for frequency/mode control via NMEA interfacing
• Direct keypad channel selection entry
• Large, front-mounted speaker
• Weather fax ready
• Backlight control
• CW full break-in and semi break-in
27 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SavvySailingGirl
- Member Since: May 2, 2022
Other items listed by SavvySailingGirl
- Tamaya Jupiter Sextant – Model MS-833 with case
- Blue Sea Systems (1016) 12 volt Dual USB Charger Port
- NavPod CWP 320 Companionway Instrument Housing 15″ x 5″ uncut
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX3500S 25watt VHF Radio
- Raymarine 650 Class B AIS Transceiver & Raymarine AIS Splitter 100
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...