- Inventory ID: 00123
- Equipment Manufacturer: Hood
- Sail Condition rating: A-
- Headsail/Spinnaker Foot Feet: 26'
- Headsail/Spinnaker Leech Feet: 48' 4"
- Headsail/Spinn Luff Feet: 47' 11"
- Quantity: 1
- Street: 2226 Lost Dauphin Road
- City: De Pere
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 54115
- Listed: December 23, 2016 12:02 pm
- Expires: 10999 days, 6 hours
Used Hood asymmetrical spinnaker removed from a sailboat that was only used in the fresh waters of the Great Lakes
Item is in good, working condition
Luff – 47′ 11″
Leech – 48′ 4″
Foot – 26′
**THIS IS ONE OF THE MANY ITEMS IN THE INVENTORY AT N & J MARINE. FOR A MORE COMPLETE LISTING OF OUR FRESHWATER ONLY SAILBOAT PRODUCTS, PLEASE LOOK US UP ONLINE**
3172 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: nandjmarine.com
- Member Since: March 3, 2015
Other items listed by nandjmarine.com
- Handmade Cedar Plank Canoe with Fiberglass
- Minnkota MK 315D charger
- Teak Cabinet Door
- 8″ Brass Winch Handle
- 10″ Lewmar Locking Winch Handle
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...