- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: September 29, 2018 8:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HEAVY DUTY BRONZE STEM HEAD FITTING
HEAVY DUTY BRONZE STEM HEAD FITTING / BOW PLATE, FORESTAY FITTING, ??
TOP LENGTH: 6″
TOP MOUNTING LENGTH: 5″
TOP WIDEST WIDTH: 2 3/8″
TOP NARROWEST WIDTH: 1 5/8″
BOTTOM LENGTH TO DECK: 10″
BOTTOM MOUNTING LENGTH: 9″
BOTTOM WIDEST WIDTH: 1 1/2″
BOTTOM NARROWEST WIDTH: 3/4″
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE FOR ANY REMORSE RETURNS.
192 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- PAIR OF HARKEN 1597 MID-RANGE GENOA CAR SLIDER PIN STOP / 1 1/4″ TRACK CONTROL
- SEAWAY 6:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / HOBIE CAT, CATAMARAN (40′ : 1/2″ LINE)
- HARKEN 76MM 4:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / BLOCK & TACKLE (30′ : 3/8″ LINE)
- VINTAGE BRONZE WILCOX SWIVEL EYE BULLET BLOCK
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES FIDDLE BLOCK W/ BECKET & SHACKLE (1 3/4″ SHEAVE : 3/8″ LINE)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...