- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 1, 2018 11:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HARKEN 76MM RATCHETING 4:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / BLOCK & TACKLE (3/8″ LINE)
HARKEN 76MM RATCHETING 4:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / BLOCK & TACKLE. HARKEN 76MM RATCHETING TOP FIDDLE WITH BECKET AND CAM CLEAT WITH FAIRLEAD. AND HARKEN 57MM FIDDLE WITH SWIVEL SHACKLE
LARGE SHEAVE: 3″
SMALLEST SHEAVE: 1 3/8″
LINE SIZE: 3/8″
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
ALSO, BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE BOAT STUFF! I’M ALWAYS GLAD TO COMBINE SHIPPING. AND THERE IS A 30% RESTOCKING FEE ON REMORSE RETURNS.
169 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- SCHAEFER 3 SERIES SINGLE BLOCK WITH SHACKLE (1 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- SEAWAY SINGLE BLOCK WITH SWIVEL SHACKLE (2 1/2″ SHEAVE : 7/16″ LINE)
- FORESPAR SINGLE LINE CLUTCH (1/4″-3/8″ LINE)
- Details about SKIP ELLIOTT JIB / GENOA? W/ SAIL HANKS 67546 (26′ LUFF : 25′ LEECH : 15′ FOOT)
- SCHAEFER 5 SERIES FIDDLE BLOCK W/ BECKET & SNAP SHACKLE (2 3/8″ SHEAVE)
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...