- Condition rating scale: Used; 5 / 5 - Mint - Essentially never used factory fresh appearance!
- Zip/Postal Code: 93430
- Listed: October 6, 2018 7:23 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 10 hours
HARKEN 244 MICRO FIDDLE W/ V-JAM CLEAT (7/8″ SHEAVE : 1/4″ LINE)
HARKEN 244 MICRO BULLET FIDDLE BLOCK W/ V-JAM CLEAT
Low-friction Micro blocks are compact and lightweight. They are ideal for sailboards, smaller dinghies, and lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes.
Micro block sheaves run exclusively on ball bearing systems for fast trim and release under any load. Delrin® ball bearings and sideplates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection. Stainless ste el sideplates add strength.
Cunninghams/outhauls, Vangs, Traveler controls, Barberhaulers, Flag halyards. Leech cords and Lead car return tackles.
Part Number: 244
Max Line Dia.
Shackle Pin Dia.
Maximum Working Load
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
35 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: om.sailboatcompany
- Member Since: September 19, 2018
Other items listed by om.sailboatcompany
- SCHAEFER 7 SERIES 4:1 MAINSHEET / BOOM VANG / BLOCK & TACKLE (40′ : 1/2″ LINE)
- FICO (RONSTAN) SINGLE BLOCK W/ BECKET AND SNAP SHACKLE (2″ SHEAVE : 1/2″ LINE)
- Details about RONSTAN SINGLE MICRO DINGHY BLOCK RF571 (1″ SHEAVE : 1/4″ LINE)
- PAIR OF HARKEN 1597 MID-RANGE GENOA CAR SLIDER PIN STOP / 1 1/4″ TRACK CONTROL
- HEAVY DUTY BRONZE OVAL HAUSE PIPE
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...