- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 53177
- Listed: July 6, 2018 12:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Furuno NX-300 Navtex Receiver Display Head Unit NX300
We have a nice used NX-300 display. Listing is for the head unit only; no cables or other accessories included.
This unit was removed working for a system upgrade. Screen is perfect with no dead lines.
FAST FREE USA SHIPPING AND COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! 90 DAY WARRANTY!
To help you get your items quickly, most items ship out same day as purchase if checkout is completed by 3PM Central. We ship purchases Monday-Friday, as well as most Saturday mornings.
1084 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: onthereel
- Member Since: July 1, 2018
Other items listed by onthereel
- Furuno GP-330B NavNet 3D TZT NMEA2000 GPS Receiver Antenna; 90 Day Warranty
- Furuno GP-320B NavNet BBWGPS GPS Receiver Antenna; Fully Tested, 90 Day Warranty
- Airmar High Speed Fairing Block W/ Anti-Rotation Bolt F/ B744V B744VL Transducer
- Lowrance HDS 5 Gen 1 GPS Chartplotter Sonar Fishfinder HEAD UNIT
- Furuno MFD12 NavNet 3D 12 Multifunction Display Fully Tested, 90 Day Warranty
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...