- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 02169
- Listed: April 15, 2017 6:05 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 20 hours
Ford Lehman Diesel, Engine was in a boat that sank. It was pickeled and it does turn over.
1983 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mass Marine Parts
- Member Since: April 10, 2017
Other items listed by Mass Marine Parts
- Radar Mount for Mast
- Raytheon Radar with Dome R10 XX
- Starboard Side Windshield for a 1989 Donzi Ragazza
- Windows from a 1986 30′ Catalina,Will sell seperatly
- Mast for a 1976 24′ C and C
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...