- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: March 18, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DIRTY, SMALL RIP NEAR CLEW, STITCH AT HEAD,1 REEF, NO RETURN
Inventory ID M 16-201
Leech; 19′ 3″
Foot; 9′ 3″
Material; 7 OZ DACRON
Luff Attachment; GROMMETS
Condition; FAIR 4
467 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: test
- Member Since: August 11, 2015
Other items listed by test
- DIRTY, FEW PATCHES, NO RETURN
- STAINS, PURPLE RUST, WORKING JIB, MITER CUT, 3X STITCH
- ANDREWS 45 LOCOMOTION, BLAST REACHER, BLACK WHITE DRAFT STRIPE, TT WINDOW, LIKE NEW
- #1 GENOA, NEW LUFF TAPE
- Spinnaker TRI RADIAL, GREY BLUE, FEW SMALL PATCHES TRI RADIAL
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...