- Inventory ID: YM1001-01
- Age: New
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Equipment Manufacturer: Cariblue Marine
- Model or Type: YM1001-01
- Material: Aluminum
- Quantity: more
- State: California
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 90254
- Listed: May 23, 2021 9:42 pm
- Expires: 66 days, 6 hours
Aluminum vented dipstick cap and tube assembly for Yanmar KM35A. Replaces the original Yanmar/Kanzaki dipstick/tube assembly (177070-62450) with the plastic cap.
763 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: cariblue
- Member Since: April 16, 2019
Other items listed by cariblue
- Standard Horizon CMP31W RAM 3+ Command Microphone
- Aluminum Dipstick/tube assembly for Yanmar KM5A (replaces 177074-02500)
- Wakespeed WS500 Advanced Alternator Regulator
- Raymarine S3G (E12092) Autopilot Course Computer w/wireless remote
- Hunter 41 Tri-radial Furling Main and Jib sails – Nearly New!
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...