- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Equipment Manufacturer: Harken
- Model or Type: MKIII
- Material: Aluminum
- Street: 2226 Lost Dauphin Rd
- City: De Pere
- State: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 54115
- Listed: November 12, 2018 7:01 pm
- Expires: 4992 days, 19 hours
For sale is a Harken Unit 0 MKIII furler unit
Currently sits on and fits a Catalina 27
Comes complete with drum, foils, and swivel
1244 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: nandjmarine.com
- Member Since: March 3, 2015
Other items listed by nandjmarine.com
- 10″ Lewmar Locking Winch Handle
- Handmade Cedar Plank Canoe with Fiberglass
- Barlow 20 Self Tailing Winch
- Schaefer Single Block with Snap Shackle
- Two Blade Folding Propeller
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...