- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 02169
- Listed: April 26, 2017 9:47 pm
- Expires: 8 days, 10 hours
Anchor Hatch for a 1986 Catalina 30′
1422 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Mass Marine Parts
- Member Since: April 10, 2017
Other items listed by Mass Marine Parts
- 25′ C and C Mast with two Furlers
- Boom for a 1978 25′ Hunter
- Two 25′ Cal Windows, will sell individually
- Standard Horizon Speed Unit E24
- Mast for a 1987 25′ Catalina Swing Keel
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...