- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Equipment Manufacturer: Airmar
- Model or Type: Airmar High Speed Fairing Block W/ Anti-Rotation Bolt F/ B744V B744VL Transducer
- Zip/Postal Code: 53177
- Listed: July 7, 2018 10:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Airmar High Speed Fairing Block W/ Anti-Rotation Bolt F/ B744V B744VL Transducer
Airmar B744v fairing block with anti-rotation hardware. Never used or installed, uncut. No transducer included, just the block.
FAST FREE USA SHIPPING AND COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
To help you get your items quickly, most items ship out same day as purchase if checkout is completed by 3PM Central. We ship purchases Monday-Friday, as well as most Saturday mornings.
162 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: onthereel
- Member Since: July 1, 2018
Other items listed by onthereel
- Raymarine 7” Pathfinder Upper & Lower Keypads Button R113 & R068 RL70 L760 RC530
- Simrad AP28 Autopilot Control Unit For AC12/AC42 Systems
- PAIR (2) Garmin Display Trunnion Mounting Knobs Thumb Screws 2000/3000/4000/5000
- Raymarine A50 A57 A70 A50D A57D A70D Owners User Install Manual Quick Reference
- Furuno GP-310B NavNet GPS Receiver Antenna
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...