- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: March 18, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: 34 days, 15 hours
3X STITCH, 2 REEFS, MISSING BATTEN POCKET HARDWARE
Inventory ID M 16-203
Foot; 9′ 10″
Material; 8 OZ DACRON
Luff Attachment; GROMMETS
Condition; XLNT 8
352 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: test
- Member Since: August 11, 2015
Other items listed by test
- Spinnaker RED / WHITE
- Spinnaker TRI- RADIAL / BLUE / WHITE / FEW PATCHES TRI RADIAL
- CROSS-CUT, RIP NEAR CLEW, DIRTY, NO RETURN
- CROOS CUT, PENNANT AT TACK, NICE SAIL
- BAD HEADBOARD, 4 BATTEN POCKETS, ZIPPER FOOT, UGLY STAINS,PATCHES ON BATTEN POCKET, 2 REEFS, NO RETURN
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...