- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Zip/Postal Code: 53177
- Listed: July 8, 2018 5:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
2x Furuno Medium Size Trunnion Bracket Mounting Knobs Thumbscrews 100-173-274
Used pair of MEDIUM SIZE Furuno mounting knobs. Selecting quantity of 1 gets you 1 pair (2 knobs). Work with most popular Furuno displays 582l/600l/1650/1850, etc…
Tan-grey color. M6-1.00 threads, approx 5/8” thread length.
FAST FREE USA SHIPPING AND COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH 90 DAY WARRANTY!
To help you get your items quickly, most items ship out same day as purchase if checkout is completed by 3PM Central. We ship purchases Monday-Friday, as well as most Saturday mornings.
286 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: onthereel
- Member Since: July 1, 2018
Other items listed by onthereel
- Raymarine Raytheon Autohelm Type 100/300 Autopilot Owners Handbook Guide Manual
- NEW Simrad AP24 Autopilot Operator Owners Used Manual & Template SW 1.3
- NOS Simrad AP24 IS20 Suncover Sun Cover 22096515
- NOS Raymarine ST60+ Rudder Angle Instrument Display Raytheon Autohelm
- Furuno RSB-0071-057 4KW Radar Dome W/ Cable; For 10.4” NavNet RDP-139 RDP-149
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...