- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Zip/Postal Code: 53177
- Listed: July 8, 2018 6:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
2x Furuno Medium Size Trunnion Bracket Mounting Knobs Thumbscrews 100-173-274
Used pair of MEDIUM SIZE Furuno mounting knobs. Selecting quantity of 1 gets you 1 pair (2 knobs).
Charcoal (dark) grey color. M6-1.00 threads, approx 5/8” thread length.
FAST FREE USA SHIPPING AND COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH 90 DAY WARRANTY!
To help you get your items quickly, most items ship out same day as purchase if checkout is completed by 3PM Central. We ship purchases Monday-Friday, as well as most Saturday mornings.
1580 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: onthereel
- Member Since: July 1, 2018
Other items listed by onthereel
- Raymarine Raytheon Autohelm Raypilot Joystick M81161 For Type 100/300 Autopilot
- Northstar 941x 951x 952x Gimbal Trunnion Mounting Knobs Screws & Friction Disks
- Simrad J3000X Autopilot Course Computer Junction Unit for AP11/AP20/AP21/AP22
- Furuno 1621 1622 FCV-600L GP-1610 Gimbal Mounting Bracket & Knobs 008-469-270
- Garmin Bluechart g2 Vision VUS510L St. John – Cape Cod SD CHART CARD
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...