- Inventory ID: Recovery Ladder
- Age: New
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Equipment Manufacturer: Recovery Marine
- Model or Type: 003
- Quantity: more
- Street: 5936 Magazine St
- City: New Orleans
- State: Louisiana
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 70115
- Listed: June 25, 2020 8:40 pm
- Expires: 53 days, 7 hours
• SIMPLICITY & SPEED – easy and quick to deploy in minutes.
• OPERATED BY SINGLE PERSON – it can be rolled out and ready for use in less than a minute.
• ASSIST RESCUE – multi-function recovery/rescue ladder, able bodied crew uses ladder, injured or disabled crew can be horizontally lifted out with your block and tackle or halyard attached to bottom end lifting eye.
• 4 ATTACHING POINTS IS THE KEY TO HAVING STABILITY OF THE LADDER – secure ladder to cleat, gunwale, stanchion base, or other available strong points.
This provides greater security and stability.
• VALISE: The compact bag is an integral part of the ladder.
The ladder is incorporated and packed into high visibility neon yellow mesh bag that unfolds instantly.
• SIZE: folded compact is (20 x 12 inches)
• WIDTH of steps (14 ½ inches).
• WEIGHT: Lightweight only 7.2 pounds.
• LENGTH: Deployed length of ladder is (7 ½ feet) enabling the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease.
• STEPS: 5 steps to enable the crew to use his/her knees to control the ladder in the water to prevent falling under the boat.
It has well-spaced rungs providing stable foot and hand hold.
• MATERIALS: Heavy duty wrap knitted polyester mesh.
• “SOFT” design, unlike typical boarding ladders, this mesh boarding ladder with lightweight rungs won’t clobber the victim when the boat rolls.
• SELF SERVICE – Rinse off, dry fold and place back into the integral zippered pouch. Dries quickly.
• BRIGHT RESCUE COLOR – aids visibility.
• FOR SAIL OR POWER VESSEL – with up to 6 foot topsides, water to gunwale.
• TRANSPORTABLE – easily carried from boat to boat.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
23 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...