- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 77565
- Listed: January 29, 2017 4:30 pm
- Expires: 15 days, 6 hours
BALMAR MODEL 70-110 EXTERNALLY REGULATED MARINE ALTERNATOR * RATING: 110 AMPS * 12 VOLTS CUT-IN: 14 1200 RPM FAN * MAX RPM: 12,000 ROTATION: CLOCKWISE * MOUNT: DUAL-FOOT * 10mm BOLT * ITEM WAS PRE-OWNED, USED, IN FAIR PHYSICAL CONDITION BUT HAS NOT BEEN TESTED.
Balmar’s 7-Series, dual internally fanned alternators are an ideal solution for improved charging performance on a wide range of marine gasoline or diesel engines.
894 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- Member Since: December 20, 2015
Other items listed by the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- RAYTHEON COMPASS HEADING SENSOR ONLY
- MERCURY 150 HP OUTBOARD MOTOR COWL
- SEA RECOVERY 18″ COMMERCIAL PRE-FILTER
- PERKO 1-1/2″ BRONZE FUEL FILTER (299)
- CHRIS CRAFT BOWLINE FITTING
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...