- Inventory ID: Part No. C6729
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Equipment Manufacturer: Harken
- Zip/Postal Code: 53072
- Listed: January 6, 2015 1:16 pm
- Expires: 225 days
Narrow high-load sheaves in mastheads improve sail handling, speed sail changes, and allow the use of smaller, lighter halyard winches. Sheaves combine sideload-carrying balls with a PTFE composite bushing for radial loads
131 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Harken Clearance
- Member Since: November 11, 2014
Other items listed by Harken Clearance
- 16 mm Dogbone Block
- 150 mm Aluminum Air Runner® Block — Becket
- Unit 0 Code Zero Snap Shackle Adapter
- 150 mm Stainless Steel Block — Swivel, Becket
- 32 mm ESP Car Control Block — Double Sheaves
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...