- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 77565
- Listed: August 14, 2016 7:56 pm
- Expires: 16 days, 7 hours
SCOTTY DEPTHPOWER ELECTRIC 12 VOLT DOWNRIGGER * ITEM WAS PRE-OWNED, USED, WEATHERED & IN WORKING CONDITION * Standard Features •Strong stainless steel boom •Ultra-fast retrieval rate •More lifting power than any downrigger made. Power for extra heavy weights or for pulling out of snags, weeds or kelp •The lowest amp draw of any downrigger made. Less then one third the battery draw than some of the competition •Full saltwater protection. All metal parts are stainless steel •Full automatic hands-free operation on retrieval. •Plug •250 feet of premium stainless steel line •Spray-protected, positive-drive depth counter
1008 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- Member Since: December 20, 2015
Other items listed by the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- 1604 0754.27 KAMINSKI STAINLESS 3 BLADE 14RH19 PROP
- 1701 0421.02 NEWMAR AC/DC-1 PANEL OFF A CHRIS CRAFT
- BARIENT 32 BLACK ANODIZED 2 SPEED WINCH
- LEWMAR BLUE TINTED HATCH (CUTOUT:13×18)
- SIMRAD RB709A MARINE RADAR SCANNER UNIT
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...