- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: March 18, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: 249 days, 13 hours
DOWN EAST 38, DRIFTER STAYSAIL, RAINBOW COLORS, CORSS CUT
luff; 36′ 8″
foot: 19′ 6″
material: 1 OZ
Cut: DRIFTER SPINNAKER STAYSAIL
Sailmaker: SKIP ELLIOT
Sail Condition: XLNT 8
166 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: test
- Member Since: August 11, 2015
Other items listed by test
- NEW RF COVER AND LUFF TAPE, LOTS OF MILDEW, NEEDS SMALL RESTITCH, STRONG MATERIAL, YELLOWISH DACRON
- Spinnaker CROSS-CUT, PATCH, BLUE AND ORANGE CROSS CUT
- GROMMETS ON FOOT BUT SLIDES MISSING, FEW PATCHED, TRIPLE STITCHED, 2 REEFD
- RADIAL, RED SAIL NUMBERS, DIRTY WORN LEECH, NO RETURN
- Spinnaker ALASKA EAGLE – TRIRDL – GOLD,WHT, BLU – SM RIP FEW PATCHES NEEDS $100.00 REPAIR
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...