- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: March 18, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: 196 days, 11 hours
ASSYO? RADIAL HEAD, WHITE GREEN BLUE STRIPES, LIKE NEW
luff; 27′ 6″
leech; 24′ 7″
foot: 17′ 7″
material: .75 OZ
Cut: RADIAL HEAD, ASSYO?
Sail Condition: XLNT 9
174 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: test
- Member Since: August 11, 2015
Other items listed by test
- DEERFOOT 72 – RLLR FRLNG- RED,WHTE,BLU-FEW STAINS
- 2 WINDOWS
- CROSS CUT, WHITE RF COVER BAD, LEECH NEEDS NEW STITCHING, NO RETURN
- Spinnaker GOOD MATERIAL, LOTS OF PATCHES, RED STRIPES WITH BLACK SAIL NUMBERS CROSS CUT
- LOTS OF ROACH, FULL BATTEN, INCLUDES 1 BATTEN
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...