- Inventory ID: Newmar D.C. Voltage Reducer
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Amps: 40 Amps Continuous
- Age: Boat builders surplus- New in box
- Volts: Will change D.C. Voltages to 50 Volts to 12V D.C.
- Material: Powder coated aluminum
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Equipment Manufacturer: Newmar
- Model or Type: 32-12-50
- Size: 6"Tall-7"Wide-17 1/2" long
- Quantity: 5
- Street: 1500 Newport Blvd
- City: Costa Mesa
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 92663
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 23, 2015 11:18 am
- Expires: 341 days, 14 hours
Boat builder’s loss is your gain. These Newmar D.C. voltage reducers sell for up to nine hundred dollars and more!!!
Google Newmar D.C. to D.C. converters for more information. Very handy if you have a 24 or 32 volt electrical system. These quality voltage reducers will give you 12 volts for all your electronics or other needs. Limited supply… We’ve been keeping boating affordable for the past 55 years…
Give us a call and or come see us,
Minney’s Yacht Surplus
1500 Newport Blvd
Our Phone # – (949) 548-4192
Great savings on all kinds of boat gear including props, line, spars, blocks and much much more available at our store. Open 7 days a week! We buy gear too!
949 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minneys
- Member Since: November 17, 2015
Other items listed by Minneys
- Spinnaker CFJ, WHITE W BLUE STRIPE
- MED HVY NO. 1, HYBRID, GREEN DRAFT STRIPES AND SAIL NUMBERS, VERY GOOD
- Spinnaker GROMMETS POOR, OLD TIMER, BLUE/WHITE, NO RETURN CROSS CUT
- 2 REEFS-FULL BTTN- NOT INCLD- TRPLE STITCH
- 3-REEFS SOME STAINS GOOD DELIVER MAIN 2-PLY
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...