- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Listed: March 18, 2017 7:48 pm
- Expires: 96 days, 16 hours
MITRE CUT, LEECH A BIT DIRT, SOME RUST STAINS
Luff; 56′ 6″
Material: 8.5 OZ DACRON
Luff Attachment; HANKS
Condition GOOD 6++
225 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: test
- Member Since: August 11, 2015
Other items listed by test
- RUST STAINS PRETTY BAD, NO RETURN
- Spinnaker SANTA CRUZ 70, RADIAL HEAD, SMALL PATCH, RED WHITE BLUE ASSYO
- TRI RADIAL, OLD, RED SAIL #S AND DRAFT STRIPE, KEVLAR FIBER IN DACRON
- FARR 40 TACK RING MISSING DELAMINATION, RAT HOLE, NO RETURN
- CROSS CUT, HYBRID LIGHT LAMINATE, LEECH REINFORCED, RED SAIL NUMBER KH-868 DRAFT STRIPES, PATCHES
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
at Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will evalu...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toilet disc...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...