- Sail Condition rating: B+
- Zip/Postal Code: 77565
- Listed: July 19, 2016 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
slides on luff – yes loose foot – yes
cloth weight unknown,total weight of sail is 34 lbs
colors – white
flaws….. see#3 on rating scale
262 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- Member Since: December 20, 2015
Other items listed by the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- SHAKESPEARE CA-819 CELL PHONE AMPLIFIER
- RAYMARINE M81190 HEADING SENSOR ONLY
- 1702 0254.01 LEWMAR PROFISH 1000 WINDLASS ONLY (5/16)
- 1602 2042.91 Melges RF Jib w luff 51-0 Foot 15-9
- 1412 1520.40 SCOTTY DEPTHPOWER ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGER
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...