- Inventory ID: LEWMAR PRO SERIES 1000H
- Condition rating scale: New - Unopened factory shipment
- Manual-Electric-Hydraulic: ELECTRIC
- Vertical or Horizontal: HORIZONTAL
- Chain or rope Size: 5/16 HT CHAIN
- Age: NEW
- Equipment Manufacturer: LEWMAR
- Model or Type: PRO SERIES 1000H
- Material: STAINLESS STEEL
- Size: 1000
- Street: 1500 Newport Blvd
- City: COSTA MESA, CA
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 92627
- Country: United States
- Listed: May 17, 2017 8:24 am
- Expires: 367 days, 21 hours
Efficient and reliable windlasses feature low maintenance, 100% 316 stainless-steel housings for long-lasting protection and durability, especially in salty climates. Permanent magnet motors are coupled to highly efficient spur gear drive trains resulting in a low amp draw, making these horizontal rope/chain units ideal for small boats with limited battery capacity. Designed for easy installation and can be operated manually with a standard 1/2″ ratchet handle (sold separately). Includes Switch Gear and installation kit.
Rode type: rope/chain
Speed up: 88′ (175lb.)
Speed down: 100’/min.
Boats 35′ to 40′
Line dia.: H700: 1/2″, H1000: 5/16″
Chain dia.: H700: 1/2″HT, H1000: 5/16″HT
Max. Pull: H700: 700lb., H1000: 1000lb.
Dimensions: 5 3/4″H x 7″W x 9 3/4″L
Five year warranty
2668 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minneys
- Member Since: November 17, 2015
Other items listed by Minneys
- LIGHT #1, 1 TT WINDOW, FEW PATCHES, LEECH A BIT DIRTY
- Spinnaker CROSS CUT RED WHT FEW STAINS/HOLES CROSS CUT
- Spinnaker CROSS CUT, SONE SEEM DOWN MIDDLE, RED WHITE CROSS CUT
- SCHOCK 35, HYBRID, BOLT ROPE FOOT, 1 REEF, RAT HOLES, NO RETURN
- LITE #1 GENOA, OLD TIMER, TT WINDOW, DIRTY, NEW #5 LUFF TAPE, NO RETURN
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...