- Inventory ID: M265-AWR10-101-0000
- Age: Guessed at 30 years
- Condition rating scale: Used; 5 / 5 - Mint - Essentially never used factory fresh appearance!
- H.P.: One hundred and twenty five HP
- Equipment Manufacturer: Chrysler
- Model or Type: Six cylinder Chrysler "CROWN"
- Fuel: GAS
- Shaft length: Not applicable
- Weight: Estimate 1000 pounds
- Propeller: Various
- Material: Cast Iron
- Boat Manufacturer: Various
- Quantity: 1
- Size: Call for specs
- Street: 1500 Newport Blvd
- City: Costa Mesa
- State: California
- Zip/Postal Code: 92663
- Listed: December 24, 2015 4:13 pm
- Expires: 312 days, 7 hours
A marine engine out of the past. The Chrysler straight six cylinder 125 hp gas engine was the work horse of the 50’s and 60’s. My dad’s 65′ schooner “Kelpie” was powered with one during the 25 years we had the schooner in the family. A simple, DEPENDABLE engine of which tens of thousands were manufactured by the Chrysler corp. This engine was a display engine for a marine engine parts dealer in So. Calif. and to our knowledge has never been run. We acquired it from a marine museum and know very little about it. Rumor has it that it needs rod caps? The recently reduced price of 1995 we feel is a good value. The Velvet Drive gear box would probably cost that much or more. Call for more information.
Give us a call and or come see us,
Minney’s Yacht Surplus
1500 Newport Blvd
Our Phone # – (949) 548-4192
Great savings on all kinds of boat gear including props, line, spars, blocks and much much more available at our store. Open 7 days a week! We buy gear too!
1494 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minneys
- Member Since: November 17, 2015
Other items listed by Minneys
- Spinnaker PINK-GREY-WHITE, FEW PATCHES TRI-RADIAL
- Spinnaker TRI RADIAL, BLUE HEAD, RED INKED SAIL NUMBERS, SMALL PATCHES TRI RADIAL
- Spinnaker RED-WHT-BLU – CLRS HAVE RUN, SMALL RIP $20 U FIX
- Spinnaker BLUE, MW 34, VERY NICE
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...