- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Zip/Postal Code: 77565
- Listed: July 18, 2016 12:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BRONZE 4″ VENT, 11″ ABOVE DECK, 8″ WIDE * ITEM WAS PRE-OWNED, USED AND WEATHERED (SEE ALL PHOTOS)
305 total views, 1 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- Member Since: December 20, 2015
Other items listed by the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- 1504 2125.05 AMPLE POWER MODEL 1021A 3-STEP REGULATOR
- 1701 1125.14 FURUNO 1930 RADAR DISPLAY RDP-077 ONLY
- SEA 112 SINGLE SIDE BAND RADIOTELEPHONE
- STAINLESS STEEL OUTBOARD MOTOR BRACKET
- 1601 1444.91 Mainsail w 43-2 luff By Neil Pryde
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...