- Inventory ID: CO2-026-015
- Condition rating scale: Used; 4 / 5 - Very good - Perfect appearance
- Amps: 6.5 KW
- Age: Guess at 7 years
- Volts: 115/240
- Material: Standard Panda Construction
- Weight: Guess at 350 lbs.
- Equipment Manufacturer: Fisher=Panda
- Model or Type: FW Cooled-Extremely compact
- Size: 6.5 KW
- Quantity: 1
- Street: 1500 Newport Blvd
- City: Costa Mesa
- Zip/Postal Code: 92663
- Listed: January 1, 2016 6:59 pm
- Expires: 312 days, 22 hours
I personally observed this running and then removed it from Roy Disney’s 40 foot container/workshop he shipped around to support his hundred foot yacht racing yacht”Pyewacket.” It appears in almost new condition and I doubt if it has over 200 hours use. It had a fan and radiator cooling system and will have to be modified for marine use. The fan etc. were high in the container and not attached to the engine. email email@example.com for more photos and info. Ernie Minney WE KEEP BOATING AFFORDABLE…
3835 total views, 3 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Minneys
- Member Since: November 17, 2015
Other items listed by Minneys
- CAL 20, NICE
- ROLLER FURLING MAIN, SMALL CLEW COVER, BLACK SAIL NUMBERS, 2 REEFS
- HUNTER 450, BLUE RF LEECH COVER, FOOT CLEW NEEDS WORK, 4X STITCH
- DIRTY LEECH, RED SAIL #S, WINDOW
- ETCHELLS 22, 2 WINDOWS, STAINS
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...