- Condition rating scale: Used; 3 / 5 - Good – small cosmetic flaws
- Equipment Manufacturer: KVH
- Model or Type: Sailcomp
- Zip/Postal Code: 77565
- Listed: February 18, 2017 5:47 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 12 hours
KVH 103AC SAILCOMP DISPLAY 02-0407 WITH CABLE & SUNCOVER ONLY * ITEM WAS PRE-OWNED, USED, IN FAIR PHYSICAL CONDITION, DISPLAY COMES ON BUT ITEM HAS NOT BEEN TESTED FURTHER
75 total views, 2 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- Member Since: December 20, 2015
Other items listed by the Boaters Resale Shop of Texas
- FURUNO ST-02MSB SPEEDTEMP TRANSDUCER
- STANDARD HORIZON GX-1500S VHF RADIO ONLY
- 1601 2440.01 CATALINA YACHTS ENGINE CONTROL PANEL
- 1608 2225.21 BALMAR MODEL 912-100 ALTERNATOR-100 AMPS
- HEART INTERFACE HF12-1200US INVERTER
Cost of Ads
Single ad ($99 and under) ; FREE
Single ad ($100 and over) ; $4 / 60 days
$5 upgrade for featured ads
Membership package; $19/ month (up to 60 ads)
To purchase see Account information in your dashboard
Hello Mike, Sold my Harken furler to Brian tonight.
Thank you again for making sure a buyer and seller on your site connected. Without your input this sale may not have happened.
Boat Show Interview by BoatUS
When you need a new sail, there are lots of options in the used sails market. Measuring sails for replacement will give you the information you need to purcha...
Boat Donation programs take boats and use them in their in-house programs for a while before eventually selling them on. These Non Profit organizations will eva...
Selling Used Boat Equipment? if you are one of the best places is UsedBoatEquipment.com. UsedBoatEquipment.com is a website for selling used equipment like a...
Vented Loop Vented loops or Anti-Siphon Valves: are inverted U-shaped pipes with a vent at the top to let air escape. Vented loops are found in toi...
Seaworthy Goods based in Florida have come up with an Engine Panel visor. The Engine Panel Visor is a custom cover to protect your boats engine panel from water...